Sign up to receive our Newsletter and stay on top of what is happening in Brazil and worldwide.
The telecommunications industry is characterized by high dynamism derived from the following:
- Increased penetration of services amongst individuals and business users (number of voice lines and broadband accesses)
- Accelerated technological change that substantially increases the information transmission capacity of telecommunications networks, fixed and mobile
- The increasing sophistication of end-user devices to manipulate and have access to diverse sources of information, transaction needs, education, medical, amongst other.
- Heightened competition in most markets
- Development of new business models based on the need to diversify sources of income and to develop innovative service models
This trend also imposes the need for standardized knowledge among different areas of a telecom operator, fostering creativity, innovation and greater integration of functions and services for the benefit of business results
The above feeds business planning initiatives that solidly support the achievement of results based on a proactive stand in an industry that rapidly changes, facilitating the leadership in its core markets of operations.
For more information, please contact ourIndustry Expert Angel García